20 September 2012

DADDY-DAUGHTER DATE NIGHT

Delilah had a VERY special date this week... a date with her favorite boy in the whole world (well, besides for her brother, of course)... her DADDY!!!  Our dear friends, the Clarks, told us about the Daddy-Daughter Date Night at Chick Fil A and Rich jumped at the idea.  They met Kelly Clark & his daughter, Mazzie, for a double-date.  Upon arrival all of the gals were given a red rose & a balloon.  They played a little, ate dinner & then played a LOT more.  Meanwhile, Me & my special, handsome date... my wonderful son, Jett... met up with Meredith (Mazzie's mom) at Las Palapas where we had dinner & a couple of much needed margaritas.  Let me rephrase this... Meredith & I had the margs & Jett gulped down his milk:)  It was really a nice evening for all of us.  I'm just happy that Delilah's date was with her Daddy... which I know won't always be the case.










No comments:

Post a Comment