23 July 2026

AMAZING THINGS IN APRIL 2026

In hopes to help Jett in tennis, we enrolled him in private lessons with a local tennis pro,  Chris Sitter.  We are already seeing great improvement & are so thankful.

We attended Easter service at Hillside Church on Saturday:
Spring Branch Exposures had a job with Home Church, at the SVHS Ranger Stadium. It was a cold, slightly rainy day but I think their guests had fun.  So did we!
And then, we spent a relaxing afternoon & evening at home, watching movies, snacking on candy out of their baskets & smashing cascarone's on each other's heads.
The very next weekend, was another dance competition with the studio, Showstopper, in downtown SA.

Jett celebrating Max's birthday, with a group of friends, at Pinstack!
Delilah decided to try out for Social Officer for the Silvies.  While she didn't get chosen for the position, I am so very proud of her for trying & giving it her all.
The 2026 SVHS Spring Show, Symphonies of Springs.  All of the dance teams (Spurs, Silvies & Silverline) all performed their routines from the year, on stage, for everyone.  








One afternoon, while cleaning out our bedroom, I found this medical ultrasound printout in my Bible.  It's literally THE very first photos of the Twins.  When the doctors took Rich's sperm & injected them directly into the donor eggs (in a process called ICSI).  After a certain period of time, they review the eggs to see how well developed they are.  Well, we had 3 of them & we chose the very best 2! (No, we don't know which of these is each child).

One of Delilah's sweet friends from Theater, Rocco, asked Delilah to accompany him to the SVHS Military Ball.  I know I'm biased... but, wow!!  Her beauty blows me away!  They had a great time & I'm so thankful for the friends that Delilah is making in high school.

Jett & his buddy, Gene, participated in another tennis tourney at Jumbo Sports park.
Our dear friends, the Handke's, came in for a quick visit so we snuck away for a quick dinner of Mexican food (since I had to pick up Delilah at that same time, she tagged along.  Lucky D!
I was so lucky to be able to celebrate Jett's amazing year at the SVHS Tennis Team banquet & dinner.  (We set up the Photo Booth for the event & I think all of the kids had fun with it.)
Celebrating Rich's birthday.  It was a busy day... we started the day with a donut-cake & gifts.  Eventually, Delilah & I had to leave for her Pointe shoe fitting & Jett & Rich went to Jumbo for a tennis tournament.  In the evening, once we were all back home, we celebrated with yummy cake!!
Delilah was promoted to "Pointe", in ballet. That means being fitted for her shoes as well as learning how to sew on her satin laces.
Meanwhile, Jett & his team at Jumbo won first place in their Summer tournament series!
For their very last performance of the year, the SVHS JV Theater Production Team put on the show The Three Musketeers, for 2 evenings.  I am so thankful for all of the friends and family that came out to support Delilah.
Extra pics from the month of April:

No comments:

Post a Comment